Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5.11.2010

Nothwest Arkansas Photographer. Tuesday's Thoughts. Hope

Hope. I love that word...... I love hope. Today's quotes are all about hope..... and I hope they leave you encouraged. :)

"There are no hopeless situations; there are only men and women who have grown hopeless about them."

-Marshall Ferdinand Foch (WWII hero)

"Hope... means... a continual looking forward to the eternal world... It does not mean that we are to leave the present world as it is. If you read history you will find that the Christians who did most for the present world were just those who thought most of the next... It is since Christians have largely ceased to think of the other world that they have become so ineffective in this. Aim at Heaven and you will get earth "thrown in": aim at earth and you will get neither."

-C. S. Lewis

And because no post is complete without a picture..... here is a shot from my Brainwash with Lauren Clark...... edited with her fabulous UNO tips!! More about the Brainwash (it was amazing) coming soon..... along with more pictures!!!


0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP