Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5.19.2010

Nothwest Arkansas Photographer. Just Because: Brittney+Sarah

Meet Brittney and Sarah! Sarah is dating one of my husbands closest friends and Brittney is her best friend. They both live in Texas but came to visit last week and we all had a blast hanging out! We had originally planned on just doing a couples session with Cordy and Sarah..... but as soon as I saw how gorgeous Brittney was I dragged her into the session too! Brittney and Sarah are both super sweet, genuine people who are as pretty inside as they are out. They met playing volleyball at SHU and are very athletic (they ran like 6 miles a couple mornings while they were here..... made me feel like a total wimp.... I can barely run a mile!) Brittney is also an AWESOME cook..... she cooked for us all week long...yumm (haha..... I know.... what kind of hostess am I letting my guests cook for me?!?) Anyways.... I took some shots of Brittney in front of this sweet orange wall..... and then a couple of the two together! Sarah and Cordy's couple session coming soon!!



I think this one on the right is my fav..... hello..... her green eyes are soooo amazing!





This is my fav of the two together..... once again.... they are just so darn pretty!!

0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP