Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5.04.2010

Tidbits for Tuesday

Tidbits for Tuesday...... still working on the name..... but I have wanted to have some type of weekly post for awhile..... and I am starting it today! Every Tuesday I will post a quote (because I am kinda obsessed with quotes) and perhaps a picture from the week! Just something to think about as you go about your Tuesday. Not really crazy about calling it "Tidbits for Tuesday" so if you can think of something that sounds a little more fun/unique..... leave me a comment!! First up..... one of my favorite quotes ever.... and a couple pics of the gorgeous flowers that were on all the trees up until a couple weeks ago (I kinda think the pics and the quote go together!)

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."

-C. S. Lewis







0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP