Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.19.2010

Northwest Arkansas Photographer. Senior Photography. Senior 2010: Patrick

Say hello to Patrick of Pearland, Tx! Patrick and his mom were so much fun...... they also showed me an awesome location for Patrick's senior pictures. An old three story mansion with an old barn out back full of really cool old junk! It was basically a photographer's heaven! I could have spent all day taking pictures there!! Patrick is in my brother-in-laws Bryan's youth group.... whenever my husband and I visit family in Houston we always try to go to a youth service at Crosspoint Church in Pearland! Patrick is such a smart guy..... he plans on getting a business degree and then going on to become a lawyer. I am always in such awe of people who want to go to school for more than 4 years (4 was absolutely ALL I could handle!!) Patrick and Cindy thanks for being so sweet and showing me some sweet new spots!! Enjoy!!







1 comments:

jcpettt April 7, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

you did so great on pratrick he is sooo cute(: you just made him look better i want you to do my sr pictures next year (:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP