Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.19.2010

Northwest Arkansas Photographer. Newborn Photography. Sneak Peek: Carter

Ok. I couldn't wait any longer...... I HAD to post at least one!!! Meet my sweet little newborn nephew....... Carter Shippey!!! Isn't he beautiful!! More coming soon....... but until then here is one of my favorites from our weekend with him!!

1 comments:

Jodi March 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

There couldn't be a better birthday present for me!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest because if they are half as wonderful as this one I might pee in my pants!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP