Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.21.2010

Northwest Arkansas Photographer. Newborn Photography. Carter

Say hello to my sweet little nephew...... Carter Keith Shippey!! My husband and I went down to Houston and spent the weekend there just to meet him!! He is precious!! This was my first ever newborn shoot..... and I'm so glad it was with my little nephew! In these pictures he is only five days old!! Soooo cute how little ones will fall asleep just about anywhere! Family pictures and more of Carter coming soon!!




Gotta love his little smile....





Carter's daddy (my husband's older brother) played baseball in college...... and I think has high hopes for Carter's athletic career!


3 comments:

Jodi March 21, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Why am I sitting here about to cry?! They are better than I could have EVER hoped- thank you Nini!!!!! We love you!!!

Anonymous March 21, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Your work just keeps getting better and better Christina! Love this session! :)

sarah ainsworth March 22, 2010 at 3:22 AM  

ummm... wow!!!! these are absolutely beautiful! the light and toning on the second one is especially beautiful! you are really good at maternity and newborn sessions! that just maybe your niche!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP