Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.28.2010

Northwest Arkansas. Family Photographer. Shippey Family

Say hello to the Shippey family....... my husbands brother Bryan, his wife Jodi, their daughter Scarlett and newborn Carter! Carter is exactly a week old in these pictures! We had so much fun going out as a family and taking these pictures!! I love this family soooo much!!








This picture below was just crying "make me look old timey!"


This one too.......


Such a cute family pic...... except for the fact that I covered up half of Carter's face! Had to post it though because Scarlett's expression is so cute!!


Yes...... we put a week old baby in a birdbath and took a picture!



Definitely the cutest three year old ever!!


All of us there for the session minus Nonnie (thanks for taking the pic Nonnie!)


Scarlett might like Starbucks almost as much as Chris and I do.... notice my drink is completely full..... while hers is almost gone!



Jodi and I!


Haha...... proof we are Shippey girls after all!!

3 comments:

ruth eileen photography March 28, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

fun fun... such a beautiful family!! great job!!

Unknown March 29, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Great job!!! The pictures are awesome!!!
Rose Mary

Jodi March 29, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

These are fabulous!! I love the colors!!! I can't wait to start framing them all over the house- my home could be a gallery for your work! Just tell people to stop by for a look!!!! I love you- and LOVE the pics of us at starbucks at the end!!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP