Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.17.2010

Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer. Huerta Family

Meet the Huerta family! I squeezed a couple sessions into my weekend trip to Pearland to visit my new little nephew (pictures coming soon!!) and the Huerta family was one of them! I really loved getting to hang out and get to know this family during our short time together. This family oooozed love! I never had to ask them to kiss..... or smile at each other or anything..... they were always already doing it! Stephen and Natalie are some of the sweetest people I have ever had the privilege of taking pictures of! It is so obvious in these pictures how much Stephen and Natalie love each other and their little boy Joaquin!! Joaquin was so cute and was such a happy little guy..... he would look right at me and just smile!! Stephen, Natalie and Joaquin..... I had a blast hanging out with ya'll...... oh yeah...... Happy Two Year Anniversary (a little late!!! )







1 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Your color saturation just makes yours pics POP! I love it! And you capture the faces and angles at just the right moment - it's as if you capture not just their image, but their personality on paper. Well done!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP