Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.10.2010

Love Never fails: What I've Been Listening to Lately

I was driving in the car today and this song came on. Every time I hear this song I am reminded how truly amazing love is...... especially God's love for us! The fact that His love never fails is something I just can't wrap my brain around. It is comfort to my soul and peace to my heart!! Every time I hear this song I am encouraged..... no matter what is going on in my life..... I am reminded that I will always have God's love.... and His love is perfect and never fails!! Hope this encourages you to rest in His love today!!




Oh yeah...... a couple other songs and artist I've been listening to and really enjoying lately:

1. The new Passion album Awakening- my favorite song on there is "Healing is in your Hands" by Christy Nockels
2. The new Dave Barnes album What We Want, What We Get
3. I've been a little into some old school stuff too..... Jennifer Knapp's A Diamond in the Rough
4. Even more old school is Bob Dylan's album Shot of Love..... "Property of Jesus" and "Watered Down Love" are awesome!!



1 comments:

Unknown March 23, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Love your work and the song was great!!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP