Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2.14.2010

Rachael Sneak Peek. Maternity Photography. Springdale, AR

Here is a little tease of my maternity session I had with Rachael yesterday. I can't wait to show you the rest..... Rachael is gorgeous and such a stylish mom-to-be!! Her sister Melissa came along and the three of us had so much fun tracking though wet, muddy fields in our rain boots to get some awesome pics!!

2 comments:

Rachel Blackwell February 14, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Gorgeous work Christina!!! So
sharp and love the colors going on in the pic! I saw you got a new lens!! Which one did you get?

Christina Mae February 16, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Hey Rachel..... I got my first ever L series lens.... a 50mm 1.2L..... it is my favorite lens and I am loving actually owning one!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP