Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2.15.2010

Maternity Photography. Northwest, Arkansas Photographer. Rachael

Here is the rest of Rachael's maternity session. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous..... women like her and my sister-in-law Jodi make pregnancy look good! I had never thought very much about doing maternity sessions until my sister-in-law Jodi suggested it and let me do one for her. Ihave to say I have been having a lot of fun with maternity sessions..... in fact it just might be my new favorite thing! Women just absolutely glow when they are pregnant..... it makes my job super easy!! Rachael brought her sister Melissa along for the photo shoot..... in fact the writing on Rachael's belly was done by Melissa.... so cute! We had so much fun wandering around in the fields over by Pearland. Rachael was awesome..... walking through all kinds of thick underbrush and standing in mud and puddles of water when I asked! Rachael and Melissa thanks for being so much fun..... and up for absolutely anything!! Rachael is having a little girl and she is going to name her Malaya (thus the picture below).... isn't that a pretty name! Enjoy!!














2 comments:

Jodi February 17, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

These turned out soooo good!! I'm not surprised..a beautiful preggo mama to shoot and an AMAZING photographer make a great combo!!!

Cassandra March 2, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Hey found you on twitter. The Rosie the Riveter shot was so cute and creative!! Awesome work!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP