Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2.03.2010

Winter Wonderland: Arkansas Style

So.... we had and ice/snow storm here in northwest Arkansas...... and everything is soooo pretty.... I couldn't help but take some pics! The snow makes everything look different, and beautiful, like I have been transported to a winter wonderland! Chris and I found a park close to our house with a walking trail, a cute little steam and a fishing pond!! We took advantage of the snow and went sledding, chucked a few snowballs at each other and of course..... built a snowman! We are really loving the change of scenery here in Arkansas (and I am slowly adjusting to the cold with the help of my new heating blanket and space heater!) The great thing about the snow here is that it doesn't stick around to long.... just long enough to have some fun! Enjoy!








3 comments:

Rachel Blackwell February 4, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Super Cute pics Christina!! Love them!

Anonymous February 5, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

You two would make the cutest snowman I've ever seen! Miss you! Love, Mrs. Headley

sarahainsworth February 11, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

those are some serious icicles and the happiest snow man i've ever seen!!!! love you girl and so happy you are enjoying your new home!!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP