Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11.11.2009

Vote for Me: Give Me Moore!!!

So..... I know I already tweeted and facebooked about the contest I entered to win a spot at a photography workshop.....but..... I thought I would blog and give some details about how wonderful and amazing this workshop is.... and why I want to go so badly!! The workshop is put on by one of my favorite photographers.... Kelly Moore of Kelly Moore Photography! The workshop is a one day workshop called Give Me Moore! It is basically a day spent with Kelly learning all kinds of awesome photography knowledge like lighting, posing, workflow and photoshop! Why do I want to go sooooo bad (beside the fact that I have so much still to learn in the area of photography and would love to learn from one of the best)? The biggest reason I want to go is because Kelly is a rockstar with off camera lighting (don't believe me.... go check out her website... you will be amazed!!) ...... and I am just about as clueless as a person can get with my flash!! Honestly....... my flash and I are basically mortal enemies..... and I would love to form some kind of friendship with my flash and start creating some awesome pictures with off camera light!! How do I win a spot at this workshop? YOU!! I need your votes to win! Lots of other photographers have also entered this contest and whoever has the most votes by this Friday (Nov. 13th) will win a spot at Kelly's next workshop! So please, PLEASE..... head on over to her blog, scroll down and find my pic and vote (you can vote once from each computer, so if you have more than one computer around.....vote again!!!) Also feel free to tell all your friends to vote as well!! Thanks so much for all you support and encouragement and votes!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP