Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11.17.2009

Ashley+Tim: Engagement

Ashley and Tim are engaged!! Ashley is my cousin.... when we were little we both lived in Dallas and hung out all the time so I was excited for the opportunity to get to see her and my aunt and spend some time with them!! Congrats on the engagement Ashley and Tim.... can't wait for the wedding!!







This picture is my new favorite picture ever!!





1 comments:

Schwabbie November 18, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

These photos are beautiful- I love your work!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP