Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11.20.2009

Layne Family

Meet the Layne family! The Laynes attend church at Crosspoint Church in Pearland, Tx. where my brother-in-law Bryan Shippey is the youth pastor! We had fun taking some family pictures for Christmas.... and then some of their son Cameron! I am loving the warm fall colors in these pictures!! Laynes... thanks so much for letting me take your pictures and get to know ya'll a little bit..... I had a blast!












Love the look he is giving me here..... he looks very thoughtful!!


Some silliness!!


A jumping pic.... how could we not in front of that pretty blue wall!!


This might be my favorite picture from this family session!!

3 comments:

Jodi November 20, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

love that last one too! Great job girl!

Lisa Headley November 24, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

What a happy family! I love how you captured their relationship! awesome!

sarah ainsworth November 25, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

what a sweet family and cute kid! love the warm light

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP