Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11.25.2009

Seniors: Bonnie+Ashley

Meet Pearland seniors Bonnie and Ashley! These girls were awesome... they were up for going anywhere and doing anything! We woke up bright and early one morning to head out and take pictures! It was quite the morning! The last few days before we took our pictures were rainy.... so it was wet and muddy everywhere. We would stop at a field to take pictures.... realize it was muddy... and hop back in the car and head on to the next field! After we took our last set of pictures and were pulling out, my tires got stuck in the mud! As I was attempting to get out of the mud (not quite sure how I was going to do that).... a complete stranger pulled up to help. We were a little apprehensive until one of the girls spotted a Jesus fish on the back of his truck. He hooked our Tahoe up to his trailer with a chain and pulled us out of the mud. As he was leaving I noticed a cuss word on his hat....hmmm... not sure how that works with the Jesus fish? In spite of everything the light that morning was absolutely beautiful.... I couldn't have asked for prettier! Ashley and Bonnie I had so much fun with ya'll, you are beautiful young ladies and I hope your senior year is the best!!















Not quite sure why I am so obsessed with funny faces.... but I am so here are Ashley and Bonnie's!!





2 comments:

sarah ainsworth November 25, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

love all of these!!! especially the one with the 23 jersey!!! love the framing and her laugh! you are so good girl!

I Heart Faces December 3, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

You won our latest giveaway! Congrats!

http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2009/11/kaleidoscope-textures-overlays-giveaway.html

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP