Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11.07.2009

Gator Time!!

Well hello there!! A couple weeks ago a friend of ours had some extra tickets to a Gator game and invited my husband and I to go....... so we did!! It has been a long time since I have been to a big college football game and I had such a blast at this one. We went to the game where Florida played Arkansas.... yeah... the one we prolly should have lost and the officials got fired for all their bad calls and everything! Yep that's the one we went to!! The whole day was so much fun..... beautiful weather, blue sky and a nice breeze. We drove up early and walked the campus and got to see every tailgating. Then we did the whole Gator walk thing (got to see how crazy everyone goes over Tebow). We had perfect seats at the game right on the 50 yard line.... and what an intense game to be at..... kept me on the edge of my seat!! Then we finished the night of with dinner at Texas Roadhouse!! Yumm!! Here are some pics of the day!! Thanks so much Bruce for taking us to the game and spending the day with us! We loved every minute of it!!





You know you are a serious Gator fan/tailgater when your motor home is decorated with Gator colors and you have a large flatscreen tv that pops out of the side!!


Getting ready for the Gator walk (where all the players walk by and shake your hand and stuff)


There were some pretty serious Gator fans there!!


And some rather creepy fans...... notice the fingernails, cigar and orange tinted contacts!!


This man seemed to take his job rather seriously!!


The man of the hour..... Tim Tebow!!




Us at the game in front of some random car!!




I don't know why but I always think it looks so cool when they line up and do their warm-up!!




Singing the alma mater... such a friendly feel at the game!


A pano of our view at the game!!



2 comments:

tiffany November 7, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

i didn't know you knew bruce! he was on the trip to east asia with me last summer!

Jaimee November 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I LOVE these! Go Gators!! Let me know next time you're in Gainesville!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP