Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10.31.2009

Hunter

Meet Hunter! I had a blast taking Hunter's pictures out in Winter Garden! We found the perfect pink and black wall (who doesn't love a bright pink wall?!) to take pictures in front of! It just so happened that the day we took Hunter's pictures was her 6th birthday! How fun is that!? And how can you not fall in love with those big brown eyes of hers!! Hunter I hope this next year of yours is a great one!!









1 comments:

sarahainsworth November 1, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

she's the cutest thing ever! i think she was my favorite one on your website :)

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP