Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10.19.2009

Chris + Ruthie: Pre-Ceremony

So you know how sometimes you have days or weeks where you work super hard to get things done..... and it seems no matter how hard you work the things you have to do start multiplying in front of you? Yeah... that is how this past week or two has been. One day I spent literally 8 hours sitting at Panera working on editing pictures and such.... and yet I still have more to be done! I guess that is the way life goes.... when you have nothing to do you have all the time in the world....... when you have a million things to get done..... the time is somehow not there anymore!! All that to say hello.... and here is some of what I do have done!! Here are a couple detail shots from Chris and Ruthie's wedding...... and a couple of the beautiful bride getting ready! Enjoy!!


Ruthie had these made with her wedding colors and put the date of their wedding on them (kind of a cool idea, every time she wears them she will be reminded of her wedding day)..... she wore these for the reception! So cute!!






The bride getting ready while her mom and nephew watch....


Ruthie's niece Kaiya watching her aunt get ready!!

1 comments:

sarah ainsworth October 27, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

such a sweet shot of the flower girl... and the shoes were a cute idea!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP