Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10.16.2009

Lonnie + Lori

Meet Lonnie and Lori! They are some friends of mine from Texas who came in for Chris and Ruthie's wedding and let me take some pictures of them on the beach while they were here in Florida! I wish you could meet this couple in person they are so sweet and genuine, Chris and I really enjoyed getting to hang out with them while they were here! Lori is an awesome woman of God who has so much wisdom and peace it's so awesome just to sit and talk to her. This was the first time we had a chance to meet Lonnie and it was so neat to see how in love they are with each other, it's like they got married yesterday!! Lori and Lonnie you were such a pleasure to photograph! Your honest, open love was beautiful to watch and attempt to capture!! Love ya'll and can't wait to see ya'll again!!



One of my new favorite pictures... laughing pics are always my favorites!!






This picture is probably one of my all time favorites ever.... how romantic is this.... he's kissing here hand.... and not I didn't tell him to do that..... he's just that romantic!! Love it!!



1 comments:

sarah ainsworth October 16, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

what a sweet couple!!! you're so right! they look like they just got married! great job capturing their sweet love

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP