Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10.09.2009

Sneak Peek: Chris and Ruthie +Lori and Lonnie

Hey everyone!! Here is a sneak peek of Chris and Ruthie's wedding this past weekend on the beach in Clearwater. It was the perfect sunny day for a beautiful beach wedding... can't wait to share the rest of these pictures with you.... but until then enjoy this little glimpse of their wedding day!!


Later that same day I had the opportunity to take some pictures of some very good friends of ours who flew in from Texas to Florida for Chris and Ruthie's wedding! Meet Lonnie and Lori! We had a blast hanging out on the beach.... here is a little sneak peek of their session!! More coming soon!!

4 comments:

Unknown October 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

That was a tease. :) I'm staying tuned!

Jennifer Allen October 9, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

That WAS a tease. Can't wait to see more!!!!

Katie Laine Headley October 10, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

oh my goodness... they look awesome... can't wait to see the rest! :)

Jodi October 13, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

I can't wait to see the rest!!!!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP