Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9.10.2009

Seniors: Tiffany and Erin

More seniors!! Erin and Tiffany are both seniors at TFA this year. Ruthie and I headed out early one morning to take pictures of these fun seniors in some spots Ruthie had scoped out. The first spot we stopped was a big open field just as the sun was rising.... and the light was absolutely beautiful! Sometimes I wish time would freeze just for a couple minutes because that first morning light is so sweet, all soft and golden! After the field we headed to downtown Clermont and had some fun in the cute old timey streets. Tiffany and Erin you are both beautiful and were so much fun to take pictures of... hope ya'll have a great senior year! Check out the shots Ruthie got of the girls here and here on her blog..... enjoy!!




















Ok... I just picked this last one because I thought it was cool that you can totally see the reflection of me taking the picture... sweet huh?!

2 comments:

Jodi September 10, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

you are rising to perfection!

sarah ainsworth September 10, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

i love that warm morning sun... something i never see, lol... you are smart to wake up so early! i also love that blue corrugated wall. so vibrant! you keep getting better and better!!! keep up the amazing work :)

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP