Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7.17.2009

Pictures From an Airplane Window

The more and more I take pictures... the more I love taking pictures! Somedays I sit around trying to think of something or someplace to go take a picture of. I throw my camera around my neck and head out the door... determined to find something new and interesting. Other days I am just sitting somewhere and I see something... and bam... out comes my camera. About a week and a half ago I flew from Houston to Midland to visit my family. The flight is about an hour from gate to gate. I brought books and my Bible to read, had my computer with me, even a couple magazines in the seat pouch in front of me... but what did I end up doing the entire flight ... taking pictures! I took one look out the window at the pretty clouds and couldn't resist! Out came my camera! Thankfully no one was sitting next to me... but I did get a couple strange looks from the lady across the isle! First it was kinda grey... with just this little touch of the prettiest blue peeking through. Then I could see the ground... I love to look at the ground from airplanes and try and figure out what exactly we are flying over. My favorite part of the trip was these cute little puffs of clouds that were scattered all round! So pretty! I fly back to Houston today... I wonder what the sky will look like from my airplane window this time??






"The heavens declare the glory of God..." -Psalm 19:1

1 comments:

ruth eileen photography July 17, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

I do the same exact thing while flying... I love looking out the window!! The pictures look great!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP