Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7.22.2009

The Hennigan Family


Here is the Hennigan family! This family was a lot of fun to take pictures of and so good looking! They stuck it out in the heat and humidity like champs!! We found this great little park in League City right next to some railroad tracks and cute old timey looking buildings! My sister-in-law Jodi found this awesome spot for me... and came along to help out with the session... thanks so much Jodi!!














3 comments:

Anonymous July 29, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

We had an amazing time taking these pics with you! Thank goodness we took them when we did because Noah lost two teeth when a stool fell on him! :( My poor baby boy is now two teeth short of his adorable smile in those pictures! Thank you so much!
Yamelis Hennigan

Nancy July 29, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Love these pictures, Christina!

Katie Laine Headley July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Love the one with them kissing over him! :) Too cute!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP