Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4.06.2009

Cupcakes with Katie!!

Yay for cupcakes!! This past Thursday Katie and her mom took me out for the delicious cupcakes I've been craving!! They picked me up and we went up to the oh so cute Winter Park area and had a blast eating some yummy ice cream cupcakes at Cold Stone!! I have been wanting to try these cupcakes forever... and boy was it worth the wait! They are just as good as I thought they would be! I have to say the Cake Batter Delux is my favorite... red velvet cake and cake batter ice cream... yum!! Thanks so much Katie and Mrs. Headley for letting me come along!!



3 comments:

Jodi April 6, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

is there any way you can mail me one of those little delicious things?! j/j!

Katie Laine Headley April 7, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

awww... that was sooo much fun!!! :) i'm so glad you came along!

Bridgette April 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

We have a Cold Stone next door to our Starbucks. It is just sinful! Brittany got these cupcakes for her birthday. They are sooo good. I am glad to see that you finally got to have some. BTW, love your blogpage. It inspired me to start my own. Miss seeing you when the guys came over. Maybe next time. I hope to see you soon.

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP