Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.28.2009

Meredith Andrews

Every Wednesday night my husband's band (Chris Allen Band) leads worship for the youth at our church. This past Wednesday night the guys did a night of worship with the very talented Meredith Andrews! I had never heard of Meredith Andrews before this Wednesday, but let me tell you she is amazing!! She has such a powerful voice and a sincere passion for the Lord that comes through in her music!! Her songs have really great lyrics, that encouraged and convicted me! She even sang a Keith Green song (Keith Green is one of my personal heroes and a musical fav)! At the end of the night I really wanted a one of her cd's... but had to leave before I could get one! So I called my husband to ask if he could get one... and he said he didn't have any money on him so he couldn't... I was kinda sad! So I went about my business... went out to eat with my friends... then came home. The minute I walked through the door guess what I saw...


..a Meredith Andrews cd signed with my name on it, and a sweet note from my hubby!! Yay!! My husband is pretty much the sweetest guy I know... and yes, he spoils me a lot!! He really didn't have any money. He went and was talking to Meredith and her husband after the show... and somehow got a free cd (I think he gave them a Chris Allen Band cd)! I really like the verse Meredith put on my cd, Acts 20:24, "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." What a neat attitude to have... check out her website at www.meredithandrews.com!!

0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP