Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.13.2009

Fun Times in Orlando!

Hey ya'll! As you might have noticed I love to take pictures!! I would take pictures all day everyday... of everything and everyone. Unfortunately that would be a little weird, and probably annoying to a lot of my friends!! I am always bugging my husband to let me take pictures of him... and every so often he obliges, and this time his friend Cordy came along ( side note: guys aren't like us girls... they don't want to dress up and take pictures all the time, so I am very lucky to have such a sweet husband who knows how much I love when he lets me take his pictures... thanks babe )!! Here we are just having fun and finding new picture spots around Orlando!





I have always wanted a picture of me kicking... random huh?!

This is my new favorite picture. The light is so awesome!!




3 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

these are all so awesome! i love the colors and textures of the walls. but my faves are definitely in that alley way, the light is perfect! i'm your biggest fan and always get so excited to see you post new stuff! Miss you so much!

Jodi March 15, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Hey Christina! These are awesome! I love you and miss you!!!!

Molly Swanson May 29, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

love your photos! you are an amazing photographer!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP