Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.07.2009

Simeon and Melissa

Hey ya'll!! Here are the first engagement pictures I have ever taken. My friend Sarah Ainsworth (Sarah Ainsworth Photography) was gracious enough to let me come on an engagement shoot with her so I could see firsthand what it is like. I mostly just watched and took notes... and helped with switching out lenses and holding the reflector. Here are a couple shots I took to add to my portfolio!! Simeon and Melissa were such a sweet, fun and good-looking couple. It was so cool to see how obviously in love they were! Sarah... thanks so much for letting me tag along and get some awesome firsthand experience!! Check out Sarah and her photos from the shoot....they are amazing at sarahainsworth!!






Still not sure what I think about this one... couldn't decide if I liked it or not?!



I have to mention this... the picture below was photoshopped by my fabulous husband...not bad huh?!


Pretty much my favorite shot of the day!





Haha... this wasn't part of the photo shoot.... just a random photo layout I made... yay for learning new stuff in photoshop!!


2 comments:

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

these are all so good! i really love the last one of them with the trees in the background. the trees look so cool. i also really like that one with the cool wallpaper in the antique store. and I'm lovin your cool little madisonville layout. you should print and frame that! miss you and can't wait to see you again! you should take some pictures of florida and blog them so i can at least pretend like I'm there :)

Anonymous March 15, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

I love the one you weren't quite sure about!! Let's take some pictures in April, okay? :) You're awesome, my friend!!


debs

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP