Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1.03.2009

Wow....so my computer died about a month ago...and I just now got it fixed!! Here are some pictures I took of my sister-in-law Jodi and my sweet niece Scarlett during the Thanksgiving break. I have been wanting to post these forever!! We had a lot of fun taking these pics!! Trying to take a picture with a toddler and a horse....not an easy task!! For one thing...I have no clue how to get a horse to face the the camera.....and then trying to coordinate that with Scarlett's random movements!! Haha...well here are the results of our attempt!!


This is one of my favorites....Jodi was awesome with the horse!!




While Jodi was great at handling the horse....I was a mess. The picture below is the only one where I actually have the horse under control.....he kept nudging me and getting in front of me!!








1 comments:

Jodi January 6, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Yea! These turned out sooooo good! Great job Nini!!!!!!!!! Best photographer I know!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP