Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11.14.2008

Caitlin in Winter Park

Hey ya'll!!! Ruthie and I went out this morning and took some pictures of her friend Caitlin!! Caitlin was such a great model for the day..she is so pretty and has a great sense of style!! She was up for whatever...even bravely charging into a jungle (probably full of snakes, spiders and other yucky things) in the name of a good picture!! We all had a blast....the only bummer was the heat and humidity!! This is November for goodness sake...why is it so hot?!! Here are my favorites....let me know what you think!!





(this is my very favorite)




(the jungle shot)


1 comments:

ruth eileen photography November 15, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

You got some really great shots! I had a blast with you yesterday!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP