Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1.04.2009

Welcome to my family!!

Hey ya'll!! My family and I had some fun taking family pics together over the Christmas break!! Here are the results....enjoy!!

In order....myself, Chris, Jason, Jonny, Michaela, Jonny and Mom

Our version of old skool....

Yes....we are very rarely serious...



We have some ups!!

Well....most of us...


Haha....I like to mess with the pics....sometimes too much!!
Synchronized jumping.....tadaa!!

My handsome husband and I!!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

O my goodness, Christina! These pictures are sooo fun!! :) I love the jumping ones and the one of you and Chris at the end.


-deborah

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP