Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10.17.2010

Nothwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer. Sneak Peeks: Amy+Sam and Denise+Tim

Hey everyone! Here are some sneak peeks from two recent weddings! My blog and I seem to have a love/hate relationship...... and right now we are not getting along! Don't worry though..... I have something in the works that will soon turn this blog into a love/love relationship!! Yay! :)

Amy+Sam: Springdale Fall Wedding

I loved the church Amy and Sam got married in.... it was beautiful and went perfectly with their fall themed wedding!


Love this series of pics....... just married people are beautiful!!



Denise+Tim: Springdale Country Club Wedding

Here is one of my absolute favorites from Denise+Tim's wedding! I second shot this wedding with Rachel Blackwell... check out all her amazing shots on her blog!


0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP