Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4.21.2010

Northwest Arkansas Photographer. Senior Photography. Texas Tech Senior: Perla

Meet Perla! Perla is one of my good friends who lives in Lubbock, Texas (I went there last week for a Brainwash with the one and only Lauren Clark! More about that in an upcoming post..... suffice it to say these pictures were taken AFTER my day spent with Lauren and I think it really shows!) Perla is a senior at Texas Tech and is about to graduate in May with a Interior Design degree (I am already plotting ways to get her up here to Arkansas to help me with a certain room in my house!) Perla is one of those one-in-a-million people.... she is completely herself and completely unique! There is no one like Perla..... from her voice, her laugh..... her sweet, sweet spirit! It was so refreshing to get to see her and hang out some while in Lubbock..... I don't think I have laughed so hard in quite a while! She is truly beautiful inside and out! I hope these pictures give a little glimpse of Perla's personality! Perla I can't wait to see what God has planned for you in these next couple of years!!


Have I mentioned how much I love the color turquoise....... why there aren't more turquoise buildings and walls in this world I don't know!




One of my favs...... isn't she sooooo pretty!




Serious...... and not so serious!




My sweet friend Cari came along and took pics of me taking pics..... and snapped these pics of Perla and I..... being completely serious of course!

2 comments:

Cari Denee April 21, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

AWE! I LOVE THE PICS! You are so wonderful Christina! It was so nice seeing you and learning some of your secrets this past week! Can't wait to see the rain pictures too! ;) Love you lady!

Jennifer Taylor April 22, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

adorable! love, love, love all of the colors :)

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP