Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4.23.2010

Northwest Arkansas Photographer. Cari: What to Do When It Rains

So...... sometimes it rains when I really want to take pictures! This last week I had two session cancelled because of the rain..... no, make that cancelled because of the three day flood that hit Lubbock while I was there! After being cooped up for so long my friend Cari and I had had enough and, armed with rain boots, umbrellas and a friend to hold the umbrellas we headed out to take some pictures! We soon discovered that not only was it pouring rain, it was also windy and cold! So what did we do? We found an old parking garage, tucked away from the rain and wind, and started snapping away!

Meet Cari..... one of my best friends! I stayed with her while in Lubbock (I kinda turned her whole living room into my closet while I was there!) Cari is awesome..... she is super random and always up for something sweet (like cupcakes and frozen yogurt).... or an adventure! She was also kind of my "suger mama" while I was in Lubbock...... I accidently left my debit card in a jean pocket and she ended up having to buy my meals my last day there! Thanks Cari...... I owe you! Come visit me and I'll be your "suger mama!!" :)

Despite the rain we ended up getting some really fun pics..... helps that Cari is so pretty and we had a super fun, colorful umbrella!





This is probably one of my new favorite pictures....... aren't her eyes amazing!?


3 comments:

Cari Denee April 23, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

You are too sweet Christina! I LOVE THEM! You were so much fun and I can't wait to see you again! Love,
Yo Suga Mama

Jennifer Taylor April 24, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

LOVE that umbrella! The pictures are super cute!

sarah ainsworth May 1, 2010 at 2:45 AM  

love love love these! too funny though. i couldn't figure out if she had white socks on or grey leggings. i kinda was thinking for a second it was a bold fashion statement and i was really likin it, lol. maybe i should rock some white socks with heels :)

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP