Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.09.2010

Houston, TX Photographer. Lifestyle Photography. Coming to Houston/Pearland THIS Weekend!

So I know it's SUPER late notice but I am making a last minute trip to the Houston/Pearland area and have a couple afternoons open for sessions! It can be any kind of session (senior, engagement, bridal, portrait, maternity, newborn, etc.) I will be in town this weekend and have sessions available these days:


Friday March 12th at 4pm
Saturday March 13th at 4pm
Sunday March 14th at 4pm


If you are interested in scheduling a session one of these days email me at christinashippeyphotography@gmail.com and I will put you on the calendar!

P.S. The reason I am coming into town is to meet my new little nephew..... Carter Keith Shippey!! I am so excited to meet him AND get to take his newborn pics!!

1 comments:

Unknown March 10, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

OMG... love for pictures... great work. I am sooo proud of you.I like how you capture the feeling of the moment , those pictures are so pleasant to look at.

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP