Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2.19.2010

Springdale, Ar Photographer. Maternity Photography. Heather

Here is the rest of Heather's maternity session! The sun was out and the light was beautiful for her session! Sadly even though the sun was out it was still pretty cold.... and there was all kinds of chilly wind! Heather was awesome and braved the wind and never once complained..... I think I complained more than she did (I'm such a wimp about cold!) We had quite the adventure..... I dragged Heather out into random, muddy fields and made her climb though branches to get some sweet shots! Thanks Heather for putting up with me and all my crazy requests.... you made my day! Funny story from our session..... I found a hotel that had turquoise doors (my fav color) so I asked Heather to pose in front of one of them for a couple of shots. Next thing we know a group of guys walk up and start talking to us (a rather gruff looking bunch of gentleman.) Then one of them actually asks if we were taking pictures in front of the hotel door because this is where the baby was conceived. He was totally serious..... who asks that??! We promptly left after that comment and I have now dubbed that hotel the "shady hotel with turquoise doors" and won't be going back there any time soon. Heather I had a blast with you and can't wait to meet your little boy!!









1 comments:

Jodi February 21, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

LOVE THEM!!!!!! I especially love the way Heather wore blue, with a blue scarf, in front of the turquoise wall....perfect combo!!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP