Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8.22.2009

Ruthie and Chris: Engagement Part 1

Yes!! Here it is finally Ruthie and Chris' engagement pictures Part 1:The Beach!! We took these while the guys (Chris Allen Band) were playing at a camp in Destin, Fl. The beaches in Destin are absolutely gorgeous so we headed out super early one morning to take pictures on a deserted strip of sand. Ruthie and Chris are such a cute couple... I can't wait for their wedding coming up in October! Part 2 coming soon... enjoy!!


















This picture below is pretty much one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken.... aren't Ruthie's eyes just gorgeous!!





5 comments:

ruth eileen photography August 22, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

love, love, LOVE them!! yay!! can't wait to finish them up tomorrow!!

tiffany August 22, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

they are so cute!

Unknown August 22, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Great pictures and a great couple!
Your photography is beautiful.

Nancy August 24, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

I like these! Good job Christina!

lori August 25, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

awwwwwwwww awwwwwww i absolutely love them Christina....you are amazing!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP