Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8.26.2009

Chris and Ruthie: Engagement Part 2

Here it is... Chris and Ruthie: Part 2.... Downtown Orlando!! We had fun heading out early last Sunday morning (to escape the heat and humidity of the afternoon) to finish their engagement session. We found a parking garage rooftop that gave us a nice downtown Orlando skyline... then headed to Lake Eola where Chris and Ruthie first met!! Chris and Ruthie get married in early October... less than 40 days away! I'm getting so excited for their wedding... they are such a great couple... can't wait to see the things God will do through them!!











3 comments:

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

I have known Chris for over 7 years and have never seen him look so genuinely happy!

Jodi August 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Christina,
These are the BEST photos you have taken yet! WOW! I'm speechless!

tiffany August 31, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

these are so good!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP