Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8.03.2009

Rangers Game

Last week the guys (Chris Allen Band) led worship for the youth at First Baptist Colleyville. While in town our good friend Zack took us all to a Rangers game!! It has been years since I have been to a Rangers game... and we all had a lot of fun. Sadly I was the only female that went to the Rangers game... along with 7 guys! Needless to say I'm not up on all my baseball terminology and was not able to join in all the guys sports stats conversations. In light of this I spent the majority of the evening with my camera attached to my eye, and my finger on the shutter button taking pictures!

It's not so obvious in this picture as it is below.... but this is also a panorama I took as we walked into the game!


Ever since Jodi and I ran into our gigapanning friend at Rice... I have wanted to attempt a panorama... so here is one of my first attempts!

My row... Chris Allen band minus Cordy!

The guys that sat behind us and a couple rows up.... thanks for being the only one who payed any attention to me and my camera Michael!

My handsome husband and I!!

The Rangers in action!

Another one of my husband.... he's so handsome I just couldn't help myself!!

In the middle of the game a one of the Rangers hit a home run... and fireworks went off! I whipped out my camera as fast as I could.... and this is what I got... smoke!!

Last, but most definitely not least, the new Cowboys stadium in all it's glory!! I think if I could go to any game in any stadium across all sports, I would go to a Cowboys game in their home stadium!!

3 comments:

Jodi August 3, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

good job on your panorama Ms. Gigapan!!!! HAHAHAH!

ruth eileen photography August 3, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

I agree it looks great!! Your gonna have to teach me how to do this when you get back! Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a week!

sarah ainsworth August 5, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

that's a great gigapan! the gigapan guy would be so proud :)

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP