Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8.09.2009

Emily+Michaela-Just for Fun

A few weeks ago I went to Midland to spend some time with my family there. While there I went out one day with my sister Michaela and her friend Emily to take pictures. They got all dressed up and we had fun just hanging out and being girls! Aren't they both just beautiful... and they are both super sweet and godly women!! Emily is studying dance and is a very talented ballerina. My sister is going to Moody Bible Institute in the Fall and will be apart of their Compassion Ministry program... she is going to do amazing (and I will have to think of excuses to come visit her a lot.... the school is located in downtown Chicago, such a cool place!) This first picture I took is one of my favorites... it just shows their personalities and what it is like to be around these two.... lots of laughter and smiles!!



Normally I don't like to mess with my photos too much... but this photo looked so cool when I messed with the colors a little... maybe it's because my sister is so pretty she looks good in any color!





This is my other favorite... how could a picture in an old milk truck not be cool!?




2 comments:

Anonymous August 9, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

You are amazing!!!!!! These beautiful girls look hot!!!!! Lol I miss you at zumba, hope you are doing well!!!!

sarah ainsworth August 10, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

i love the one with the beam in between them... there expressions are really good there. good headshots of them too! miss u too!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP