Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3.23.2009

My New Obsession!


I have a new obsession (previous obsessions include hamburgers, Chick-fil-a Peppermint Chocolate Milkshake, hot cocoa... basically random, unhealthy foods!) About a week ago Chris took me on a ice cream date to Cold Stone Creamery... and guess what I saw for the first time......






.....cupcakes with ice cream in the middle..... in a chocolate shell (belgian chocolate no less!!) For someone with a sweet tooth and a love of chocolate like me... what could be better!? I personally have my eye on the Cake Batter Deluxe... but as of yet I have not had one!! Crazy I know.... the problem is they come in sets of six... and I have yet to find five other people who would also like one... or even two other people who are willing to chow down on two cupcakes each!! Everyday I have to talk myself out of buying all six... because I know I will then eat all six!! So for now I will just admire from afar... and go to their website and drool every now and then!!

2 comments:

Jodi March 23, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

that looks delish!!! Bad news for us chocolate and sweet lovers!!!!

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

oh my gosh, i am drooling... i already like cupcakes more than the average person and ice cream in the middle just makes it sound unbearably delicious!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP