Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2.05.2009

Grace, Michaela and Sarah-Kate

Today I had a fun little photoshoot with my little sister and a couple of her friends. We had fun just goofing off and hanging out!! Thanks girls so much for letting me take your photo's....and for just being ya'lls sweet selves!! Ya'll are all so beautiful!!

















3 comments:

ruth eileen photography February 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Those look great Christina! Nice job!!

Katie Laine Headley February 7, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

CHRISTINA!!! I love the one of all three girls in the little alley way! You got some great shots! :)

Jodi February 7, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

awesome job!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP