Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2.25.2009

Angie, Luke and Brady

Last week I got to take pictures of some super cute kids and their mother. Below is Luke, who had so much energy and was just ready to take off and explore the area where we were shooting. At one point he found a huge pile of dirt and next thing we know he was on top of it, covered in dust! His younger brother Brady was the sweetest, cutest baby. He was so easygoing, he never got upset, even after a couple of wardrobe changes and moving around a lot! i haven't taken very many pictures of kids yet... but it was a fun experience and I learned a lot!! Tell me what you think and feel free to give me any tips or suggestions... I have a lot to learn in this area!! Thanks!!












4 comments:

Katie Laine Headley February 25, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

I love the ones with the cowboy hat and the one where it looks like he is whispering in the babies ear! You got some good shots... not bad for not having done it much before! :)

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Hey Christina,

these are great! i really do love the one where he going to whisper in his ear. that's too sweet! now don't pretend like you don't know what you're doing, cause you are amazing! miss y'all so much.

Angie February 26, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

I know I am their mom, but I think the pictures turned out amazing! You did better than most people that have taken their pics that HAD experience with kids. I can't wait to do this again!
angie

Jodi February 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

these pics are GREAT! You are getting better with every shot!!!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP