Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11.04.2008

Fourth of July!!!


Hey ya'll!!! Here are some pics of my niece at our 4th of July celebration...she is such a cutie!!



Here are my husband and Mother-in-law......not really sure what Chris is doing??











Here is Sadie the sweetest dog in the whole world!!!

2 comments:

Jodi November 8, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

awwwwww! Those are so cute! Thanks for posting her on your blog! I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving! We have to go on another photo shoot again when ya'll are down. I am thinking of something with horses and a barn...let me know what you think! Miss ya!

ruth eileen photography November 11, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

The pictures you got of the fireworks look amazing!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP