Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10.29.2008

Midland Girls

Here are some old pics I took while in Midland......
The pic below is of my little sister's friend Christine....I think
pretty with her long hair and dark eyes. Anyway...I can't decide
whether I like it with light........


......or without???




Here is my friend Cari in downtown Midland....she
is so cute...and also is an aspiring photographer!!!





This pic was taken by Cari.....in front of this kooky wall
by my house!!!










0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP