Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8.07.2010

What I've Been Up to Lately. Pearland, TX. Sneak Peek

Here is a little sneak peek of what I've been up to the past couple of days! My computer is going into the shop for the next couple of days (I'm getting a new battery and screen (free) thanks Apple.... :)........ so you might not hear from me for a couple of days! Enjoy!!


My super sweet niece and nephew......


Little Ryland with his book.......

Luke and Harper..... such a sweet brother and sister!

1 comments:

Jodi August 7, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

I think you have a way with kids (even if you don't feel that way!) It definately shows in your pictures! We had a great time with you...miss you already!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP