Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4.26.2010

Love Affair Workshop Giveaway!!! Woohoo!!


Check out http://www.loveaffairworkshop.com! They’re giving away prizes & a seat to their workshop on the blog this week! Go enter to win!

Can you tell I'm excited!? Love Affair Workshop is having their week of giveaways! Today's giveaway is an Insight Kit by Davina Fear. Check out all of her insight kits here. I would love to win one of these kits (I already have my eye on a certain kit and will probably be buying it shortly if I don't win it!) At the end of the week Love Affair is giving away one seat to the workshop in Dallas this September! How awesome is that! I have entered the last two years and am entering again this year. My goal is to either win a spot...... or eventually be able to afford a spot at the workshop! For more information about the workshop click here.

0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP