Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6.16.2009

Senior Pictures

A couple of weeks ago I had the awesome opportunity to photograph a group of of girls from my church who are all going to be seniors. All the girls are in a small group together, and their small group leader thought it would be fun to get together and have their senior pictures taken. There were three categories... formal, hobby and casual. I choose to do the casual pictures, and my sweet friends Kelli and Katie took the formal and hobby photos. The girls were awesome!! It was really fun to get to know each of them as we trekked around in the heat. They were all so sweet and were such troopers about being out in the midday heat for about three hours!! I learned a lot taking attempting to photograph seven lovely ladies in the heat of the day (lots of harsh, unflattering light), all at the same location with limited time for each senior! I have to say I learned a lot more about what not to do, then what to do! I didn't get as many shots as I would have liked but the girls were so much fun and made what could have been a long afternoon a blast!!
Aubrey
Amanda
Aubrey and Amanda=Twins!

Jesse
Shannon
Hadley
Erin
Brittany

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP