Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2.28.2009

Chris Allen Band Colleyville, Tx

So...I have always tried to take pictures of the guys while they are playing... and for the most part I have always failed. My pictures come out blurry and dark, the guys rarely play in well lit rooms or outside! I pretty much figured I would have to buy some huge, expensive lens to be able to take pictures of the guys while they play. Then I met Sarah!! The first night we met... she pulled out her camera and started shooting while the guys were playing. She got all these awesome shots... and I was like show me how you did that!! Turns out it's pretty simple... change your ISO. Duh!! The higher the ISO the more sensitivity to light. Great for shooting during barely lit worship sessions!! So..... a couple of nights ago in Colleyville I tried out my newfound photography skills... and it worked!!! Here are the results, Chris Allen Band at First Baptist Colleyville:






2 comments:

ruth eileen photography February 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Nice work Christina!! Can't wait for you to get back! Have a safe trip back to Orlando!!

Anonymous March 1, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Hey, these are great! I really love the 5th one down of Chris... it has really good sharpness. What ISO were you at? because it doesn't look very grainy at all. Must be that dang 5D :)

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP