Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9.17.2008

Chris Allen Band


Here are some of the latest pictures I've taken of the guys in the
Chris Allen Band.....theses were taken just outside of Lavaca
Arkanasas!!


The guys goofing off!!


I am learning all about color and saturation photoshop...cool huh?!!








The picture below is actually going to be on the back cover of the
guys new cd!!!






2 comments:

ruth eileen photography September 27, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Love these pictures of the boys!! I'm so glad I can be a follower of your blog now!!

Jodi September 28, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Christina, great job shooting the guys!!! The color saturation is cool too, I need to get into photoshop and play around.

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP